“The town of dreams” This is one of the attributes given to Prague, celebrated by poets for centuries and praised by visitors. It is said that one finds what one dreamt about in Prague.
For more than one thousand one hundred years, visitors to Prague have been trying to give it a suitable name: stone Prague, golden Prague, magic Prague, hundred-spired Prague, Prague, mother of all towns (Praga Mater Urbinum). The myth from time forgotten, tells about Princess Libuse, who in her prophecy saw a big town whose fame would touch the stars.
The capital of Czech Republic and one of Europe's most captivating cities it is beautifully situated on the banks of the Vltava River. Prague is one of the few capitals that can offer so many magnificent monuments and sights that survived the war virtually unharmed and where almost every other building is of historic and architectural importance.
Why is it great for incentives?
- Arguably the most stunning city in Europe
- The history
- The Velvet Revolution (The fall of Communism)
- Unique dinner venues, from Castles to Palaces to underground Cellars
- Beautifully restored Vintage Trams for a unique dinner transfer with accordion player and champagne
- Prague Segway Tour: a fun and exhilarating way to see the best of Prague
- Dixie Cruise on the Vltava River
- The Charles Bridge
- Mala Strana. (Lesser Town: a beautiful Baroque Quarter)
- Old Town square and the amazing astronomical clock
- Wenceslas Square
- Fantastic restaurants.
- Beautiful hotels from Four Seasons to Mandarin Oriental
- Superb nightlife
- Great value for money